Thursday, January 5, 2017

Series of Regrets

All of us have regrets in life. Sometimes, our mistakes in the past catch us in the present that pushes us to the corner and make us wish to go back to that certain past to correct our mistake or to undo our past actions or untangle past confusions. Of course, it's impossible. And the only thing that remain is REGRET.

We have choices. I know that. Even happiness is a choice. Even love. And if you do not feel any regret in your heart, then you must have made the right choice.

Or so I thought.

At the age of 30, I already have so many regrets and I carry them everyday. They are heavy and they are making me so unhappy.

In my future posts, I will tell you what those regrets are and how they've changed me as a person.

I will tell you how carefree I was and how I loved my life way back then.

I will tell you about the people who made a mark in my life, whether good or bad. I will tell you about my darkest thoughts.

I'd like to start year 2017 with full acceptance of everything that composed me as a person. 

Bear with me. I am trying to figure out myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment